Aeronautical Institute of Bangladesh admits students irrespective of their national origin, color, gender, or religion to all the rights, privileges and programs offered by the institute. The admission policy is based on the qualifications of the student holding a recognized SSC/HSC in science but higher secondary school certificates is preferred.
Admission Rules and Procedures
- The language of instruction throughout the programs is English; the command of the language in both oral and written contexts is fundamental to every student’s success in his/her study program.
- For students who are weak in English and /or Mathematics, AIB provides Business English preparation courses and Mathematics support programs.
- All documents presented by applicants to complete a file for admission become the property of the institute. Accepted or rejected applicants may not reclaim any of those documents.
For all students who wish to enroll into AIB’s programs they will need to demonstrate that their qualification meets the entrance requirements laid-out for AIB. These are general guidelines only and exact requirements will vary on an individual basis and from subject to subject.
To process an application for admission, applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- Complete primary information form (PIF).
- SSC/ HSC or equivalent endorsed by the proper authority, (Photocopy.).
- Transcripts S.S.C & H.S.C (science with physics & math, GPA-3.5) equivalent.
- Four recent, color passport-sized plus two stamp-sized photographs.
- A photocopy of the applicant’s or guardian’s national ID.
- Original copy of citizenship certificate from Upazilla Parishod Chairman/Ward commissioner.
- Original Testimonial from institution Last attended.
- Qualifies the AIB assessment test or the intake admission test.
- Admission form fee of TK-500/= this fee is payable once only.
- Admission fee TK-35000/- payable at admission once only.