B.Sc in Aeronautical Engineering (1+3 Program):
Students will study for 1 year in Bangladesh at AIB and the rest of the 3 years they will study at Nanchang Hangkong University, China
Scholarship program with Stipend:
Under this program top students from AIB will be sent to Nanchang Nanchang Hangkong University for B.Sc in Aernonautical Engineering Program. They will have to pay NO TUITION or Hostel fees. They will be PAID RMB 2500 (Tk. 33,000 approx) per month as stipend.
Under this program students from AIB will be able to attend Nanchang Nanchang Hangkong University for B.Sc in Aernonautical Engineering 1+3 Program. Tuition fees will be Tk. 2,13,000 per year.
Student must have passed HSC/ A Level from accredited institutions.
Why Study at Nanchang Hangkong University?
- The campus has a beautiful environment, with 3 campuses including Qianhu campus, Shanghai Road campus and Gongqingcheng campus, covering an area of more than 3,500 acres. The school building area is 1.02 million square meters
- Nanchang Hangkong University has a long and illustrious history in aviation being founded in 1952 and is the first batch of bachelor’s degree-granting units in the country. In 1985 , he began to train graduate students for a master’s degree and was granted the right to confer a master’s degree in 1990
- NHU has excellent research opportunities , co-training doctoral students with Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Northwestern Polytechnical University, Beijing Institute of Aeronautical Materials, Hunan University, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Beijing Normal University and other universities and research institutes.
- The school has established long-term cooperative relationships with enterprises and institutions such as aviation, aviation development, commercial aviation, aerospace, civil aviation, and general aviation, and nearly 30 local government human resources departments.
- The faculty members and students have earned NHU many honors. In the past five years, our students have won more than 4,500 scientific and technological competition awards at or above the provincial and ministerial level , accepted 651 patents , 359 authorized , published more than 1,000 papers, and won the “National and Provincial College Student Innovation and Entrepreneurship Training Program”.
- The school has nearly 2,100 faculty members , including nearly 1,600 full-time teachers
- There are currently more than 23,000 full-time students. people, including undergraduate 2 million people, graduate 2800 , more than people. Since the establishment of the school, more than 160,000 graduates of various types have been trained
- Tuition fees are as low as Tk 2,13,000 per year