Campus Facilities :
- Multimedia AC Classroom.
- Rich Library.
- Standby Generator.
- Wi-Fi Coverage.
- Purified Drinking Water.
One of the basic requirements necessary for academic success and enjoyment of student life is hostel accommodation. Off-campus accommodation can also be arranged.
Hostel Rules :
- A student will have no claim to single or double accommodation and will have to stay in the room allotted him with two or three inmates.
- Inmates of each room are jointly responsible for the furniture, fittings, etc., and any damage to the hostel property is recoverable from them.
- Guests or outsiders are strictly prohibited from entering the hostel without prior permission of the warden in-charge or the Principal.
- Once a student reserves his seat and pays the fees for hostel accommodation, he/she will not be eligible for refund, if he/she chooses not to stay in the hostel.
- Disciplinary action will be taken for violation of rules and misconduct by hostel inmates. A student may be expelled from the hostel on any of the following grounds, ragging, abnormal behavior, use of drugs and alcohol, fighting, causing indiscipline, violation of rules, non payment of fees etc. A student expelled on disciplinary grounds shall forfeit his fees and deposit.
- The management reserves the right for admission to any candidate to the institute or hostel. In matters of admission, training and disciplines; the decision of the management shall be final.
There is a in house refreshment bar which run on no profit basis for the odd time requirement of inmates. The bar provides fresh seasonal fruits, freshly baked confectionery items, well prepared tea, coffee and different kinds of locally produced chilled soft drinks. In academic hours it serves the student and staff in different intervals in lieu of fixed price.