Aeronautical Institute of Bangladesh (AIB) admits students, irrespective of their national origin, colour, gender or religion, to all the rights, privileges and programs offered by the institute. The admission policy is based on the student’s qualifications holding a recognized SSC/HSC in science, but higher secondary school certificates are preferred.
The language of instruction throughout the programs is English; the command of the language in both oral and written contexts is fundamental to every student’s success in his/her study program.
For students who are weak in English and/or Mathematics, AIB provides Aviation English preparation courses and Mathematics support programs.
All documents presented by applicants to complete a file for admission become the institute’s property. Accepted or rejected applicants may not reclaim any of those documents.
All students wishing to enrol on AIB’s programs must demonstrate that their qualification meets the entrance requirements for AIB. These are general guidelines only and exact requirements will vary individually and from subject to subject.
Science Group with Physics & Math
Minimum GPA- 3.5
To process an application for admission, applicants must fulfil the following requirements:
- Filling up the Personal Information Form (PIF)
- Qualifying for the Admission Test or Assessment Test
- Purchasing the Admission Form (By 500 BDT)
- Filling up the Admission Form
- Signing the Agreement Form
- Submitting necessary documents
- Paying the required amount
- Ensuring Money Receipt
- Taking a copy of the agreement
- Admission is completed
- SSC/HSC Certificate (Original & Photocopy)
- SSC/HSC Transcript (Original & Photocopy)
- SSC/HSC Testimonial (Original & Photocopy)
- Recent Color Photos (Passport Size- 6, Stamp Size- 4)
- Birth Certificate (Photocopy)
- Citizenship Certificate from Upazilla Parishad Chairman/Ward commissioner (Original)
- Physical Fitness Certificate (Original)
- NID (If available, Photocopy)
- Applicant’s Guardian’s NID (Photocopy)