Admission Going On… …
According to the CAAB Part-147 approval, AIB is offering the following Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Courses:
|Course Name||Licence Category||Course Duration|
|Aeroplanes Turbine Engine||B1.1||2.5 Years|
|Helicopters Turbine Engine||B1.3||2.5 Years|
- HSC (Science) / Equivalent / Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Technology or Mechanical, Electrical, Power or Electronics Engineering.
- Minimum GPA- 3.5 (Out of 5) / Equivalent
- Total Course Fee – 8,00,000 BDT
- 1st Instalment (During Admission) – 2,80,000 BDT
- Rest Amount – 4 Equal instalments of BDT 1,30,000 in every 6 Months
- One must apply by collecting the application form from the AIB admission section or by filling out the application form on the AIB website.
- The eligible student list for the admission test will be published on the AIB website.
- Eligible students will take part in the admission test.
- The result of qualified students will be published on the AIB website.
- The qualified students will face the viva board.
- The final result along with the waiting list will be published on the AIB website.
- 1st Instalment of fees has to be paid.
- The necessary documents must be submitted within the specific time.
Application Form Link: https://www.aib.edu.bd/application-form-ame/
Apply Online: https://www.aib.edu.bd/apply-online-ame/
- Admission Test Fee of BDT 500 is to be paid during the collection of Admit Card from the AIB admission office.
- AIB reserve the right to change/cancel any particulars of this circular.
- Any update regarding this circular will be available at aib.edu.bd
Aeronautical Institute of Bangladesh (AIB)
Contact Number: 01940 100 100 (WhatsApp Available), 01707 308 308
Address: House # 21, Road # 01, Sector # 13, Uttara Model Town, Dhaka-1230, Bangladesh.
GPS Location: https://goo.gl/maps/r1vqBhNLE4Xechwf7